Sunday, June 8, 2014

Everyday Salad

Suzy Bee’s Kitchen 

Everyday Salad

Ingredients:

1 Head Romaine Lettuce Torn
2 Slices of Turkey or Chicken Julienne (Optional)
1 Carrot Grated
1 Avocado Diced
1/2 English Cucumber Scored & Sliced  
1 Can of Black Beans, Rinsed & Drained
1/2 Heirloom Tomato Diced
2~3 Artichoke Hearts Chopped
      Hand Full of Radish Sprouts
1/4 Cup Sunflower Kernels

     Real Veggie Chips for Garnish

Put all ingredients into a large bowl & toss. Set aside until you make dressing.
A few twists of the pepper mill tops off this fantastic salad.

Dressing:
3~4 TBSP. Blackberry Ginger Infused Balsamic Vinegar
6~8 TBSP. Rosemary Infused Olive Oil

Whisk together, pour over salad and gently toss.

                 Enjoy!




** This is where I tell you that I cook by feel like my Grandmother and Mom did. I am passionate about my cooking & food. 


              ~ Bon Appetit ~

©SuzyBeeWolf 2014






No comments: