Saturday, June 14, 2014

Easy Cauliflower Soup

Suzy Bee’s Kitchen

Easy Cauliflower Soup


Ingredients:

2 Heads of Cauliflower, Chopped
8 Cups of Veggie Broth
1~2 Leeks Sliced and Rinsed 
  Garlic Powder, Wild Porcini Sea Salt & Pepper to Taste
1 ~ 2 Cups Grated White Sharp Cheddar Cheese
Grilled Sliced Cauliflower Florets & Grated Cheddar Cheese for garnish…

In a large pot put in chopped Cauliflower, Leeks, Broth and seasonings bring to a boil then reduce heat to a simmer for about 20 minutes.
Remove pot from stove. With your handheld emulsifier whip your Cauliflower and Leeks until smooth.
Gently stir in cheese to your liking.
Garnish with cauliflower florets, green onions, grated cheese & Serve…

Enjoy!


** This is where I tell you that I cook by feel like my Grandmother and Mom did.
I’m passionate about my cooking and food.

                                         ~ Bon Appetit ~

©SuzyBeeWolf 2014

No comments: