Saturday, June 28, 2014

Banana Pudding with Ginger Wafers

Suzy Bee’s Kitchen

Banana Pudding with Ginger Wafers

Ingredients:
1/2 Cup Sugar
1/3 Cup Flour
3 Lg Eggs Yolks
2 Cups Heavy Whipping Cream 
4 1/2 oz. Triple Ginger Wafers, Crushed (1 Row)
3~4 Medium Bananas, Sliced & Dipped in Fresh Lemon Juice
1/2 tsp. Vanilla Extract, Heaping 
(Pure Banana Extract is my preference!)

In a 9” round *layer with crushed Ginger wafers & sliced bananas. Set aside. Repeat 1 more time. 

In a medium saucepan combined sugar, flour, egg yolks & cream.  Whisk together over a med/low heat & stir constantly for 15 minutes or until mixture becomes thick. Add vanilla to mixture. 

Pour 1/2 the pudding over ginger wafers & banana slices. *Repeat, layers & pudding.
Let cool for 10 minutes before serving.

Enjoy!


** This is where I tell you that I cook by feel like my Grandmother and Mom did.
I’m passionate about my cooking and food.


                                         ~ Bon Appetit ~



©SuzyBeeWolf 2014
     





No comments: