Sunday, November 22, 2015

Brussels Sprout Casserole

Suzy Bee’s Kitchen

Brussels Sprouts Casserole

Preheat oven @ 400 degrees. Prepare a 2 QT. casserole dish and set aside.

Ingredients:
1 1/2 LBS. Brussels Sprouts, Cut in half and blanched
2 Cups White Sauce
Salt and Pepper to Taste
2 Cups Grated Gruyere Cheese
Good Quality Seasoned Bread Crumbs

Place Brussels sprout into boiling water and cook for 12~15 minutes.
While Brussels sprouts are cooking make white sauce, add 1 1/2 cups gruyere cheese to sauce pour sauce over drained Brussels sprout, sprinkle the remaining cheese over sprouts and dust with seasoned bread crumbs.
Bake @ 400 degrees for 15 minutes.

Brussels Sprouts are one of my all time favorite veggies. My mom use to serve them with garlic, salt, pepper and butter at mealtime. Yum… This is one way to serve them and enjoy a new twist.

This easy side dish will be a big hit over the Holiday Season! ~Cheers~


Enjoy!


** This is where I tell you that I cook by feel like my Grandmother and Mom did.
I’m passionate about my cooking and food.

                                                 ~ Bon Appétit ~



©SuzyBeeWolf 2015

No comments: