Sunday, March 22, 2015

Bread Muffins



Suzy Bee’s Kitchen

Bread Muffins…

Ingredients:
4~6 Slices Raisin Bread or Rosemary Sourdough or Crescents or Cinnamon Swirl Bread, Cut into cubes
6~8 Large Eggs, Slightly Beaten with Seasonings
1~2 Scoop Whipped Cream Cheese
1/2 Cup Heavy Cream 
4~6 Slices Bacon, Cooked and Crumbled
Salt, Pepper and Cinnamon Seasoning

Drizzle with Honey or Brush on warmed Apricot Jam or Infused Butter

In a large bowl whisk together eggs, whipped cream cheese, heavy cream and seasonings, set aside. Next cut bread into cubes add to egg mixture along with crumbled bacon. Fold ingredients until well coated. Let stand for 5 minutes before scooping mixture into prepared muffin tin.

Bake at 350~375 degrees for 23~25 minutes or until set.
Remove from muffin tin, brush with infused butter or jam or drizzle with honey and serve with tea.

This recipe is my end of the week go to breakfast or brunch!  I like it because I can take the leftover bits and pieces of food in the refrig and create a meal that everyone can enjoy. Add Eggs, Raw Veggies, Fresh Fruit, Teas, Hot Chocolate and Infused Water for an outstanding breakfast to brunch!

Enjoy!


** This is where I tell you that I cook by feel like my Grandmother and Mom did.
I’m passionate about my cooking and food.



                                         ~ Bon Appetit ~




©SuzyBeeWolf 2015

No comments: