Sunday, August 16, 2015

Roasted Corn Salad...

Suzy Bee’s Kitchen

Roasted Corn Salad

Ingredients:

1 Can of Black Beans, Drained and Rinsed
2 Cups Roasted Corn
1/2 Orange Bell Pepper, Thinly Sliced
1 1/2 Cups Grape Tomatoes, Sliced in Half
1/2 Red Onion, Thinly Sliced
1/2 tsp Infused Tomato Sea Salt and Pepper

Place all the ingredients in a large bowl and gently toss together. Add salad dressing and serve with your favorite Garlic Bread and Red Wine…


Dressing:

3/4 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1/4 Cup Infused Fig Balsamic Vinegar
1 Lg. Ripe Heirloom Tomato, Cored, Seeded and Finely Chopped
2 Green Onions, Sliced Thinly
2 TBSP. Fresh Basil, Chopped
1 tsp. Each Tomato Sea Salt and Black Pepper  

Put all the ingredients in a mason jar and shake until well mixed.
Pour dressing over salad and toss lightly, store remaining dressing up to 3 days in refrigerator.

This is one of my favorite end of the Summer Salads. I get to use my garden veggies up and serve a light meal that satisfies!  


Enjoy!


** This is where I tell you that I cook by feel like my Grandmother and Mom did.
I’m passionate about my cooking and food.



                                         ~ Bon Appétit ~





©SuzyBeeWolf 2015

No comments: