Sunday, July 12, 2015

Strawberry Peppered Butter & Whipped Lemon Curd

Suzy Bee’s Kitchen

Strawberry Peppered Butter

Ingredients:
1 /2 Cup Butter Softened
6~8 Strawberries, Chopped
1/4 tsp. Black Pepper
Pinch of Sea Salt
1 TBSP. Honey
In a medium mixing bowl gently fold together butter and berries, add seasonings and honey. Scoop out mixture and out into a glass storage container.


Whipped Lemon Curd

Ingredients:
1 Cup Cold Heavy Cream
1/4 Cup Lemon Curd

In a chilled mixing bowl add heavy cream mix until stiff peaks, gently fold in Lemon Curd. Scoop out mixture into a glass container.


Serve with your favorite muffins, waffles, pancakes or toast
Enjoy!

 ** This is where I tell you that I cook by feel like my Grandmother and Mom did.
I’m passionate about my cooking and food.

                                         ~ Bon Appétit ~



©SuzyBeeWolf 2015

No comments: