Saturday, January 24, 2015

Peanut Butter & Celery...

Suzy Bee’s Kitchen

 Peanut Butter & Celery
            Plus
A Peanut Butter Sandwich

To celebrate “National Peanut Butter Day”
This is my all time favorite snack.  
Plus my Favorite Peanut Butter Sandwich…

Ingredients:
6~8 Celery Ribs, washed & cut into 3rd's
1 Jar of Peanut Butter for spreading
Dried Craisins or Sun Flower Kernels (option)
2 Slices Sourdough Bread
2 Large Bananas
Honey to Drizzle
2~3 Slices Pepper Bacon, Cooked & crumbled (option)

Take each celery rib & spread with your favorite Peanut Butter. Cut celery on diagonal, top with Craisins and/or Sun Flower Kernels plate & serve.

Take your favorite Sourdough Bread & peanut butter spread it on both sides of bread. Slice bananas place on both sides. I like to eat my sandwich open face. The crumbled pepper bacon is a new addition to my sandwich. Drizzle with your favorite honey.

Serve with your favorite chips & infused water…

Enjoy!

** This is where I tell you that I cook by feel like my Grandmother and Mom did.
I’m passionate about my cooking and food.


                                         ~ Bon Appetit ~


©SuzyBeeWolf 2015

No comments: