Sunday, December 20, 2015

Cranberry Cookies

Suzy Bee’s Kitchen

Cranberry Cookies
 
Ingredients:
1 1/4 cups butter, softened
1 cup powdered sugar
2 1/4 cups all purpose flour
3/4 cup Craisins or Dried Cranberries, chopped

Directions:
Preheat oven to 325°F.

Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy; add in the flour slowly until combined. Stir in dried cranberries. I add 1/2 cup chopped Pistachios. 
Make cookie dough into 1-inch balls. Place dough onto cookie sheet. Bake 15 to 17 minutes. Remove from baking sheet; cool on cooling rack.

To make flat cookies, form dough into 1-inch balls as directed above. Using the bottom of a glass dipped in sugar flatten balls on cookie sheet, making rounds 2-inches in diameter. Bake 12 to 14 minutes. 

This is a nice cookie to serve throughout the Holiday Season!
~Cheers~

** This is where I tell you that I cook by feel like my Grandmother and Mom did.
I’m passionate about my cooking and food.

                                         ~ Bon Appetit ~

©SuzyBeeWolf 2015

No comments: