Sunday, May 17, 2015

Homemade Kale Chips


Suzy Bee’s Kitchen

Homemade Kale Chips

Ingredients:
1 10 oz. Bag of Tuscan Kale***, Remove the Stems
Olive Oil Spray
Infused Tomato Sea Salt
Dried Salad Mix (Option)

Preheat Oven to 300 degrees.
Prepare baking sheet with parchment paper.

Remove leaves from stems while oven is preheating. Spread Kale out on baking sheet dust with sea salt and dried salad mix if desired, spray lightly and toss. Spread leaves evenly and place into oven.

Bake at 300 degrees for 20 minutes. Check after 10 minutes and stir mixture. Continue baking for another 10 minutes. Turn off oven, leave in Kale to set. Check oven after 15-20 minutes. I forget sometimes. It just makes the Kale Chips crunchier!

Serve with your favorite dish or crush and top on your salad, cottage, fish or meat.

***I use the 10oz. bag of Tuscan Kale. However, you can buy your favorite Kale and do the same as directed.


Enjoy!


** This is where I tell you that I cook by feel like my Grandmother and Mom did.
I’m passionate about my cooking and food.




                                         ~ Bon Appetit ~





©SuzyBeeWolf 2015

No comments: