Sunday, March 20, 2016

Ravioli Bake II


Suzy Bee’s Kitchen

Ravioli Bake

Ingredients:

1 1/2 ~ 2 Containers Family Size Ravioli
3 ~ 4 Cups Marinara Sauce
3 ~ 4 Grated Cheese
1 Cup Ricotta Cheese
1/2 Cup Sour Cream
2~4 Zucchini & Summer Squash, Sliced

Preheat oven to 375 degrees and prepare a baking dish and set aside.

Assemble the Ravioli Bake like this: *Ladle 1~2 scoops of marinara at the bottom of your baking dish, layer ravioli, next layer sliced squash, add more sauce, grated cheese and alternating dollops of sour cream and ricotta cheese, repeat layers*, lastly put 1~2 handfuls of grated cheese to top off casserole. Cover with foil and bake for 60 minutes. Uncover and bake for an additional 15 minutes. Let rest for 20 minutes before serving.

I pair this dish with a chopped salad with fig vinaigrette, garlic bread and a healthy glass of red wine!

~Cheers~



** This is where I tell you that I cook by feel like my Grandmother and Mom did.
I’m passionate about my cooking and food.



                        ~ Bon Appetit ~






©SuzyBeeWolf 2016

No comments: