Sunday, June 21, 2015

Roasted Turkey Tenderloin with Cauliflower Mashers

Suzy Bee’s Kitchen

Roasted Turkey Tenderloin
          with Cauliflower Mashers

Preheat Oven at 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper set aside.

Ingredients:

1 ½~2 LBS Turkey Tenderloin
Sea Salt, Pepper, Garlic Powder plus any other dried herbs to rub on Turkey

Place Turkey Tenderloin on lined baking sheet and rub with salt, pepper and herbs.
Put Turkey in oven and bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes or until the juice runs clear. Remove from oven let stand and cover loosely with tin foil for 15 minutes before slicing.

Cauliflower Mashers:
1 Large Bag of Frozen Cauliflower
1/2 Cube Butter
1/4~1/2 Shaved Parmesan Cheese (Optional)
Salt and Pepper to Taste

2 Cups Veggie Stock enough to cover Cauliflower, cook for 15 minutes or until fork tender.  Drain off stock, mash cauliflower with butter and seasoning. At this time you may add Parmesan Cheese.

I would serve this delightful supper with a chopped Kale Salad, Red Wine and Infused Water or instead of the mashers and salad I would serve my “Zucchini, Peas & Pesto”. I feel either option at this time of year would be delicious and satisfying. 


If I wanted to go the whole nine yards at this time of year I would serve my “Fig Frozen Yogurt” with Coconut and/or Ginger Wafers along with an infused Orange Peel Cinnamon Water. This would be pleasant finish to an already well rounded meal.

Enjoy!

 ** This is where I tell you that I cook by feel like my Grandmother and Mom did.
I’m passionate about my cooking and food.

                                         ~ Bon Appétit ~

©SuzyBeeWolf 2015

No comments: